IPSCO Inc. in short: Steel, pipe, ipsco, steel, metal, products, steelmaking, processing, ferrous, carbon hot rolled coil, rolled coil, mills,
IPSCO Inc. Is a publicly traded corporation with operations spanning the U.S. and Canada. The Company was incorporated in 1956 under the name of Prairie Pipe Ltd. At that time pipemaking facilities were installed at the Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada site. Over the years the Company expanded on both the Regina site and elsewhere through new construction as well as acquisition. In 1984, the Company changed its name to IPSCO Inc., adopting the acronym by which it was generally known, as its full name. IPSCO Inc. Operates facilities that have the capacity to make 3,500,000 tons of steel annually. Utilizing electric arc furnaces, the steelworks melt steel scrap, and with the addition of appropriate alloys, create numerous grades and strengths of hot rolled discrete plate and coil. Steel can then be further processed at the Company’s temper leveling and coil processing facilities. In addition, IPSCO Inc. pipemaking facilities are located across the U.S. and Canada that can produce square, rectangular, and round tubular products in various diameters up to 80".
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and IPSCO Inc. careers!
We are located in Lisle, USA, America(North)
IPSCO Inc. Products
- Ipsco Api W Grade Steel Plate ProductsIpsco Api W Grade Steel Plate products from Ipsco Inc. Thermo-Mechanical Control ProcessingIpsco Api W Grade Steel Plate IPSCO API 2W-Grade ...
- Ipsco A Grade Steel Plate ProductsIpsco A Grade Steel Plate products from Ipsco Inc. Low-Alloy Hot-Rolled Structural ProductIpsco A Grade Steel Plate IPSCO ASTM A 656 Grade ...
- Api H Grade Steel Plate ProductsApi H Grade Steel Plate products from Ipsco Inc. Welded Construction Of Offshore Structures.Api H Grade Steel Plate IPSCO API 2H-Grade ...
IPSCO Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Lisle
Top IPSCO Inc. Job Positions