Intsel Steel Distributors. in short: plate burning, beveling, split tees, saw cutting (including miter cutting), blasting and painting
Intsel Steel Distributors operations are ISO 9001 certified assuring you of accuracy and quality in the steel you receive from us. Intsel Steel Distributors is just one more way for us to show we care about your success. Intsel Steel Distributors as 16 overhead cranes allow for fast and efficient loading in our plants. Processing capabilities include plate burning, beveling, split tees, saw cutting (including miter cutting), blasting and painting. Intsel Steel Distributors also can provide testing and marking in addition to other special requirements you may have. Intsel Steel Distributors will continue to ensure that our customers benefit from our commitment to be the best steel distributor in the industry. Intsel has a professional and well experienced sales staff that is ready, willing and able to assist you with your steel needs. Intsel Steel Distributors as new owners, the Stein Family, have been in the Steel business in Texas nearly 80 years and are committed to success, stability and excellence that you have long expected from Intsel. Intsel Steel Distributors was appreciate your business and we look forward to our continued growth in partnership with you, our customers.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Intsel Steel Distributors. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Intsel Steel Distributors. Products
Intsel Steel Distributors. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Intsel Steel Distributors. Job Positions