International Paint LLC in short: offer an extensive range of high performance coatings for the oil, gas
International Paint has operations in 54 countries worldwide and over 3,500 employees. The company’s International® brandname has worldwide market leadership positions in Marine, Protective and Yacht paints. International Marine Coatings are technology leaders in TBT-free antifoulings, abrasion resistant coatings, ballast tank coatings and fouling control systems for vessels being built, repaired or maintained. International Protective Coatings offer an extensive range of high performance coatings for the oil, gas, chemical processing, pulp and paper, steel structure and mining industries. International Yacht Coatings worldwide leaders with the International® and Interlux® brandnames, offer coatings with the latest and safest antifouling technology and the toughest protection for yachts from the smallest dinghy to the largest and most luxurious superyacht. Akzo Nobel Aerospace Coatings is a leading global manufacturer of paint and coatings, serving the commercial, general aviation and military markets. Extensive resources in the US and Europe are dedicated to the research and development of International Paint technologies to serve the current and future needs of the industry.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and International Paint LLC careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
International Paint LLC Products
International Paint LLC Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top International Paint LLC Job Positions