IMarEST in short: an international professional membership body and learned society for all marine professionals
Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST) is an international professional membership body and learned society for all marine professionals. IMarEST (formerly known as the Institute of Marine Engineers) is the first professional Institute to adopt an all-embracing approach and recognise the need to bring together marine engineers, scientists and technologists. The Institute is a nominated and licensed body of the Engineering Council (UK) and a member of the Science Council (UK). It has significant links with many organisations that benefit members, such as the International Maritime Organisation, UK Engineering and Technology Board, UK Maritime Forum and Society of Maritime Industries. The Institute’s internal committees include the Technical Affairs Committee and Professional Affairs & Education Committee. Special interest groups include the Small Ships Group and the Young Marine Professionals.The Institute promotes the importance of keeping up to date with the latest advancements and theories within marine engineering, marine science and marine technology. The IMarEST publishes books and specialist marine journals, as well as organising conferences and seminars so that individuals will have professional support throughout their professional life.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and IMarEST careers!
We are located in London, UK, Europe(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UKA vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management position in about 6 ...
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKactivities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKperform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
Top IMarEST Job Positions