Idun was proven in 1998. The sea depth in the area is approximately 390 metres. The discovery is located between Heidrun and Norne. The reservoir contains gas and is made up of Middle Jurassic sandstones. The deposit is situated in a structurally faulted area in the Nordland II region, with the top of the reservoir at about 3 330 metres.
Idun, North Sea, Equinor, Europe(North),
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Heidrun by Equinor Gas from Heidrun is piped to Tjeldbergodden in mid-Norway and provides the feedstock for the Equinor methanol plant there.
- Norne Gas Transport System by Gassco Pipeline The Norne Gas Transport System (NGTS) runs for 126 kilometres to tie the Norne field in the Norwegian Sea into the Åsgard Transport pipeline.
- Subsea Engineer Africa and Middle East Region,… Seadrill Africa and Middle East Region has an ongoing need for qualified personnel on our drillship and tender units.
- Senior Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Alberta, Canada Contribute to the success of our projects by working effectively in a team environment with Geology, Geophysics and other Engineering disciplines
- Senior/Staff Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Provide reservoir engineering support for field development plans and be responsible for estimates of producible gas resources.
- Mechanical Engineer Africa and Middle East Region,… To be considered for any Mechanical Engineer vacancies that may come up in the near future, please apply to this position.
- Reservoir Geologist Jobs in Houston, USA Provide high quality technical support to deep water assets, including, geological evaluations, evaluation of reservoir performance,
- Oseberg Sør by Equinor field was discovered in 1984, when Norsk Hydro drilled well 30/9-3. The field is located 115km from the shore and 13km from the Oseberg field, in a water depth of 101m. The field is operated…
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…
- Equinor We’re equinor asa, a vast strength organisation with a proud history. We are 20,000 devoted colleagues developing oil, fuel, wind, renewable energy and sun energy in greater than 30 worldwide places worldwide. We’re the most…
- Shtokman Gas Condensate Deposit Barents Sea by… field lies in the Barents Sea, in the north of Russia. The timing of the project is intended to coincide with an increase in demand for LNG, principally from the US market.