Idun was proven in 1998. The sea depth in the area is approximately 390 metres. The discovery is located between Heidrun and Norne. The reservoir contains gas and is made up of Middle Jurassic sandstones. The deposit is situated in a structurally faulted area in the Nordland II region, with the top of the reservoir at about 3 330 metres.
Idun, North Sea, Equinor, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Heidrun by Equinor Gas from Heidrun is piped to Tjeldbergodden in mid-Norway and provides the feedstock for the Equinor methanol plant there.
- Subsea Engineer Africa and Middle East Region,… Seadrill Africa and Middle East Region has an ongoing need for qualified personnel on our drillship and tender units.
- Norne Gas Transport System by Gassco Pipeline The Norne Gas Transport System (NGTS) runs for 126 kilometres to tie the Norne field in the Norwegian Sea into the Åsgard Transport pipeline.
- Senior/Staff Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Provide reservoir engineering support for field development plans and be responsible for estimates of producible gas resources.
- Senior Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Alberta, Canada Contribute to the success of our projects by working effectively in a team environment with Geology, Geophysics and other Engineering disciplines
- Mechanical Engineer Africa and Middle East Region,… To be considered for any Mechanical Engineer vacancies that may come up in the near future, please apply to this position.
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Reservoir Geologist Jobs in Houston, USA Provide high quality technical support to deep water assets, including, geological evaluations, evaluation of reservoir performance,
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…
- Oseberg Sør by Equinor field was discovered in 1984, when Norsk Hydro drilled well 30/9-3. The field is located 115km from the shore and 13km from the Oseberg field, in a water depth of 101m. The field is operated…
- Greater Angostura by BHP Billiton The Greater Angostura field is located in 36m to 46m of water on the continental shelf, about 37km east of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in the eastern (Trinidadian) sector of the Eastern Venezuela…
- Engineering positions in the Middle East Jobs in Abu… Due to recent project awards, we have a number of vacancies available for Senior and Expert Engineers throughout the Middle East.