oil and gas development lies approximately 150 miles South of New Orleans in Green Canyon block 645. It was discovered in 1999 adjacent to the Mad Dog and Atlantis fields.
Holstein Oil and Gas Development, Gulf of Mexico, BP, America(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Canyon Express by Total entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.
- Mad Rock provides the safest and most effective marine evacuation system solutions
- Canyon Offshore underwater remote intervention, ROV and suction anchors
- Mardi Gras Oil and Gas Transportation System by BP fields lies in the Mississippi Canyon and Green Canyon areas of the Gulf of Mexico. In the southern Green Canyon area, pipelines are planned to transport gas and oil from the Mad Dog, Holstein and…
- Cameron Highway Oil Transport System by Enterprise Oil system is a deepwater crude oil transport system with a capacity of 600,000b/d. It stands as the longest offshore oil pipeline in the US, measuring in excess of 390 miles.
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs… Seadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Maintenance Manager - Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Jobs… The Maintenance Manager - Corporate provides Pride International (Pride) Corporate oversight of Maintenance Department operations to ensure all mechanical and electrical systems and equipment on the rigs are maintained to a high operational standard.
- Mad Dog Drilling Unit by BP field is located in Western Atwater Foldbelt, Gulf of Mexico, approx. 190 miles south of New Orleans. The nominal water depth is 4,500ft and the field runs along the Sigsbee Escarpment.
- Easington Catchment Area (ECA) by BP gas development was awarded DTI approval in November 1998. The £150 million first phase of ECA will involve the development of the two gas fields Neptune and Mercury.
- Atlantis North Flank by BP Atlantis North Flank is the first of several options to develop resources in the Atlantis North area.
- Subsea Supervisor- Gulf of Mexico/West Sirius Jobs… Responsible for organizing and supervising all the work related to well control equipment/systems, tensioning and heave compensating system.
- DP Operator in Gulf of Mexico Jobs in Offshore, USA Assist as required during emergency situations and emergency responses as designated on the station bill.