Hayward Tyler Engineered Products in short: pump and fluid-filled motor technology
Hayward Tyler work closely with the world’s leading experts in oil and gas exploration. The search for new natural resources is more challenging than ever before and operators rely on entire networks of specialists to provide the technology to meet their objectives. Hayward Tyler developed the first submersible motor almost 100 years ago. This technology has evolved many times since then and today leads the field of submersible motor technology, enabling our customers to explore deeper underwater than ever before. High power, high voltage and high pressure – these specifications are commonplace and Hayward Tyler are able to meet all these requirements and more. Our submersible driven sea water lift and firewater pumps are among the best on the market today, offering a comprehensive choice of materials and design to operators. Extreme conditions demand reliable, high quality solutions that will not fail. Hayward Tyler are experts in such technology and engineer peace of mind solutions for your applications.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Hayward Tyler Engineered Products careers!
We are located in Luton, UK, Europe(North)
Hayward Tyler Engineered Products Products
- Subsea Motors ProductsSubsea Motors products from Hayward Tyler Ltd Low Maintenance, Long Life Solutions. Subsea Motors Engineered to meet the complex operating Subsea conditions. ...
- Nuclear Process Pumps Type N ProductsNuclear Process Pumps Type N products from Hayward Tyler Ltd Engineered To Nuclear Market With Robust And Reliable Centrifugal Nuclear Process Pumps ...
- Submersible Generators ProductsSubmersible Generators products from Hayward Tyler Ltd Suitable For Immersion In Sea Or River Water Submersible Generators The electrical generator can be ...
Hayward Tyler Engineered Products Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Luton
- Subsea Project Engineer Jobs in Sunbury, UKBP Angola are seeking a Subsea Controls Engineer to join the Block 18 GEL Project team to take on the challenge of developing the Subsea ...
Top Hayward Tyler Engineered Products Job Positions