HATEC Inc. in short: metric hydraulic components
Distributing metric hydraulic components in the United States and Canada since 1993, Hatec, Inc. is a privately held corporation with over 3 million dollars in metric components. In 1999 we began servicing all of our U.S. customers directly from our facility in Houston, Texas. HATEC Inc. is an exclusive importer and master distributor in the USA and Canada for major German manufacturers of fittings, hose, test points and metric tubing and hydraulic accessories. Due to market growth, in 2002 HATEC Inc. opened two additional facilities – Mentor, OH and Victoria, TX. Mentor helps service the northern US & Canada; while Victoria covers the Texas southern & coastal regions. In July 2004, we moved into our new facility located at 10821 Train Court. Now with over 20,000 square feet of warehouse space and 3,000 square feet of office space, we have room for expansion!
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and HATEC Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
HATEC Inc. Products
HATEC Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top HATEC Inc. Job Positions