on-stream in December 1999, based on the world’s first 15,000psi subsea tree. This single completion is tied back to Shell’s GC-19 Boxer facility, located some 2.9 miles away.
Gyrfalcon, Gulf of Mexico, Reading and Bates Development Company, America(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point Jobs in… We’re currently looking to recruit a Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point to join us in Norway.
- Senior Tree Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland As a member of the Tree Operations group in Aberdeen. Engineering activities will involve support to build and test of Subsea Tree systems at Aberdeen build facility.
- Subsea Tree and Wellheads Jobs in Stavanger, Norway This is a technically challenging work environment characterised by a continuing need for research, the pursuit of new technology
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs… Seadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Subsea tree project engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Prepare detail designs and supporting documentation for subsea tree project aReview & approve detail designs
- Typhoon Oil Pipeline by Enterprise Pipeline Offshore crude oil system that connects the Typhoon platform in the Green Canyon area of the Gulf of Mexico to the Shell Boxer platform, which provides access to Poseidon through a third party pipeline.
- Gullfaks South, Rimfaks and Gullveig Oil by Equinor lies in block 34/10 in the northern part of the Norwegian North Sea. Block 34/10 was awarded in 1978 to three Norwegian companies, Statoil (operator); Norsk Hydro; and the former Saga Petroleum.
- Horizontal Tree Products New Subsea Production Horizontal Tree Products List of Production Horizontal Tree Products Top Oil and Gas Horizontal Tree Companies Production Horizontal Tree Jobs
- Xmas Tree Products New Subsea Production Xmas Tree Products List of Production Xmas Tree Products Top Oil and Gas Xmas Tree Companies Production Xmas Tree Jobs
- Shell Oil Company is one of the largest major oil and natural gas companies
- Mars by Shell is located in the Gulf of Mexico about 130 miles south-east of New Orleans. The discovery well was drilled on Mississippi Canyon block 763 using the drillship, Discoverer Seven Seas.
- Gulf Engine & Equipment, Inc. industrial engine distributor and engine packager that specializes in engine applications below 200 hp