Gulfmark Offshore in short: international offshore marine services industry
We at GulfMark Offshore have positioned our organization as a premier niche participant in the international offshore marine services industry. We have achieved this goal through selective construction and acquisition of modern, technologically advanced vessels capable of operating in the most difficult environments of the world. We provide offshore marine services primarily to companies involved in offshore exploration and production of oil and natural gas. Our vessels transport drilling materials, supplies and personnel to offshore facilities, as well as move and position drilling structures. The majority of our operations are conducted in the North Sea, with the balance in offshore Southeast Asia, Brazil, West Africa and India.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Gulfmark Offshore careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Gulfmark Offshore Products
Gulfmark Offshore Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Gulfmark Offshore Job Positions