Grant Geophysical in short: international seismic contractor
GRANT GEOPHYSICAL INC. and its subsidiaries’ principal strengths are in the extensive experience of its personnel. The groups of data acquisition and geophysical professionals are committed to promoting ongoing improved performance, innovation and teamwork. Grant Geophysical produces timely, accurate seismic data of superior quality in a safe and environmentally responsible manner We are an international seismic contractor providing specialized land, shallow marine and transition zone seismic data acquisition and processing services to the petroleum and mining industries, worldwide. Having many years of experience in these fields, Grant has developed a clear understanding of the difficulties faced when operating in each of these environments.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Grant Geophysical careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Grant Geophysical Products
Grant Geophysical Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Grant Geophysical Job Positions