The Glider field is located in Green Canyon Block 248 in the Gulf of Mexico, approximately 165 miles south-southwest of New Orleans in around 3,400ft of water. The GC 248 lease was wholly acquired by Shell at the OCS Lease Sale 152 in 1995.
Glider, Gulf of Mexico, Shell, America(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. products such as, Liners, Rods, Valves, Seats and other expendables.
- Canyon Express by Total entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.
- Canyon Offshore underwater remote intervention, ROV and suction anchors
- Constitution / Ticonderoga by Kerr McGee field is located in Green Canyon blocks 679 and 680, approximately 190 miles southwest of New Orleans in the Gulf of Mexico. The field has estimated proven and probable resources of approximately 110 million barrels…
- THE 152 Rig owned by Todco The THE 152 drilling rig is owned by Todco which can be contacted for jobs and careers on the THE 152. The Jackup is a Jackup type of rig and is designed as a Bethlehem…
- Cameron Highway Oil Pipeline System by Enterprise Pipeline Crude oil pipeline system designed to gather Deepwater Trend production, primarily from the South Green Canyon area of the Gulf of Mexico, for delivery to refineries and terminals in Port Arthur and Texas City, Texas.
- Horn Mountain by BP development is located in 5,400ft of water, approximately 100 miles southeast of New Orleans, in the Gulf of Mexico. The deep water field lies in Mississippi canyon blocks 126 and 127.
- Typhoon Oil Pipeline by Enterprise Pipeline Offshore crude oil system that connects the Typhoon platform in the Green Canyon area of the Gulf of Mexico to the Shell Boxer platform, which provides access to Poseidon through a third party pipeline.
- Brutus by Shell is Shell's fifth TLP in the gulf and the 17th deepwater project in the gulf in which Shell was involved. Brutus field covers Green Canyon Blocks 158 and 202. Development called for a tension-leg platform…
- Lease Operator Jobs This is a list of worldwide Lease Operator jobs in the oil and gas industry. The Lease Operator position is categorised as Production jobs, vacancies and careers. There are currently jobs available in Houston, USA,…
- Allegheny System by Enterprise Pipeline Offshore crude oil system that connects the Allegheny platform in the Green Canyon area of the Gulf of Mexico with Poseidon at the Ship Shoal 332 platform.
- Ram Powell by Shell field lies in the Viosca Knoll area in the Gulf of Mexico, approximately 125 miles south-east of New Orleans and around 80 miles south of Mobile, Alabama in water depths ranging from 2000 to 4000ft.