Gilmore Valve Co. in short: warehouse, machine shop, assembly and testwith a number of CNC machines
Gilmore Valve Co. is located on the west side of Houston in a modern manufacturing facility. The complex resides on five acres and consists of warehouse, machine shop, assembly and test, and office facilities of approximately 40,000 square feet. The shop is equipped with a number of CNC machines, a complete lapping facility and various other machine tools required for precision work with alloy materials. Syteline MRP, a computer aided manufacturing system, is employed to insure compliance with both quality and productivity requirements. Traceability of materials to various degrees, in response to specific needs, can be provided when requested during the quotation process. GVC holds parts and assemblies in inventory to insure on-time delivery to its customers. Machine shop personnel have high levels of experience and commitment to excellence. All are constantly and consistently trained and encouraged to enhance and improve their skills in production of high precision parts and assemblies. Quality assurance is guaranteed by 100% piece part inspection. Engineering is supported by a computer aided design system, Pro-E (Pro-Engineer), a computer aided stress analysis system, Pro-Mechanica, and a newly refurbished and modernized test area. This enables our engineering staff to follow up rigorous design work with a thorough test program to ensure successful component operation in the field. A professional marketing and sales staff are always available to assist customers in obtaining products as quickly and as efficiently as possible. This group functions using a number of sales outlets, including direct sales, distribution, resellers, agents and a group of original equipment manufacturers who rely on Gilmore as a component supplier for their systems. The office area comprises 14,000 square feet and recently was completely modernized. All functions from accounting to inventory control are handled through a central computer system, with access through terminals both in the office and in the shop area. Communications are handled through an integrated phone system and several separate fax lines, to facilitate timely response. Gilmore has easy access to shipping by common motor carrier, sea and air transport, due to the proximity of the two major airports, serving both the national and international markets, the Port of Houston, and the major interstate highway network connecting it with the rest of the country. Clearly, Gilmore Valve Co. is a modern manufacturing facility capable of taking a product from concept to marketplace. We look forward to applying this expertise to your needs.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Gilmore Valve Co. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Gilmore Valve Co. Products
Gilmore Valve Co. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Gilmore Valve Co. Job Positions