GeoAcoustics Ltd in short: remote intervention as seabed profiling and survey systemst
GeoAcoustics is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of seabed survey equipment for a range of applications which are perhaps best described by the term "Engineering Geophysics". GeoAcoustics has its headquarters in Great Yarmouth UK and regional sales and support facilities in Singapore and Boston, USA.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and GeoAcoustics Ltd careers!
We are located in Norfolk, UK, Europe(North)
GeoAcoustics Ltd Products
- Geochirp D ProductsGeochirp D products from Geoacoustics Hydrodynamicallystable Geochirp D The 3-D Chirp System is the result of collaborative research between National Oceanographic Centre ...
GeoAcoustics Ltd Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norfolk
- Offshore Maintenance & Reliability Engineer Jobs in Norfolk, UKWe’re currently looking to recruit two Offshore Maintenance and Reliability Engineers to join us offshore in the UK.
Top GeoAcoustics Ltd Job Positions