Foster Wheeler in short: Global Engineering and Construction (E&C) Group and The Global Power Group
Foster Wheeler Corporation, was formed in 1927 from a merger of the Power Speciality Company (which replaced Water Works Supply Company, created by the Foster family in 1884) and the Wheeler Condenser & Engineering Company, whose roots go back to 1891. Foster Wheeler corporate headquarters were originally in New York City but later moved to Clinton, New Jersey. The company comprises two business groups: The Global Engineering and Construction (E&C) Group and The Global Power Group.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Foster Wheeler careers!
We are located in Clinton, USA, America(North)
Foster Wheeler Products
Foster Wheeler Vacancies
- Senior Piping Designer Jobs in Delhi, IndiaThe Senior Piping Designer reports to the Project Manager and is accountable for the execution of project work, in accordance with the Discipline Design Instruction
- Chief Subsea Engineer Jobs in Reading, UKThe Chief Subsea Engineer reports to the Head of Oil & Gas and is accountable for the leadership and development of the Subsea Technology Grou
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Clinton
Top Foster Wheeler Job Positions