Floatex Separations Ltd in short: classification technology
Floatex have served the mineral process industry since 1946 and are world leaders in classification technology having built a reputation for quality and reliability. Floatex designed and installed the majority of the industrial silica sand process plant within the UK and many of the major installations in Europe. Floatex reputation for producing high quality process equipment for silica sand has resulted in orders from customers around the world, in an industry where contamination by misplaced particles is measured by grain counts and chemical contamination by parts per million. Floatex have installed classification and concentration systems for many of the international beach sand and iron ore producers. Increasing yield and, reducing installation and operating costs. The range of equipment extends from screening and pumping installations, through a variety of separation, classification, and high surface treatment machines, to dewatering, storage of finished products.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Floatex Separations Ltd careers!
We are located in Daventry, UK, Europe(North)
Floatex Separations Ltd Products
- Floatex Density Separator ProductsFloatex Density Separator products from Floatex Separations Ltd Metallurgical And Construction Sand IndustriesFloatex Density Separator The Floatex Density Separator has been ...
- Floatex Rotary Screen ProductsFloatex Rotary Screen products from Floatex Separations Ltd Wet Screening Of Difficult MaterialsFloatex Rotary Screen The Floatex Rotary Screen has been ...
- The Floatex Cyclone ProductsThe Floatex Cyclone products from Floatex Separations Ltd Configuration The Correct Performance CharacteristicsThe Floatex Cyclone Floatex have manufactured cyclones since 1965, ...
- Floatex ‘D’ Screen ProductsFloatex ‘D’ Screen products from Floatex Separations Ltd Removal Of Trash From A Process StreamFloatex ‘D’ Screen The Floatex ‘D’ Screen ...
Floatex Separations Ltd Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Daventry
Top Floatex Separations Ltd Job Positions