FloaTEC, LLC in short: deepwater floating production systems (FPS).
FloaTEC, LLC is a 50:50 joint venture company created by J. Ray McDermott and Keppel FELS to deliver deepwater floating production systems (FPS). The FloaTEC, LLC boasts an unmatched portfolio of multiple FPS solutions for its clients, and offers a unique business model which gives operators maximum flexibility in how they contract for all or part of a deepwater FPS.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and FloaTEC, LLC careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
FloaTEC, LLC Products
FloaTEC, LLC Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top FloaTEC, LLC Job Positions