Fine Tubes Ltd in short: corrosion resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy tubing products
Fine Tubes Ltd oil and gas tubing is regularly used in some of the most challenging subsea and downhole conditions in seawater and sour oil well environments. Fine Tubes Ltd corrosion resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy tubing products are used in a wide range of these demanding applications. Straight length tubing can be supplied in austenitic, super-austenitic and duplex Stainless Steels, titanium grades and Nickel alloys. Seamless tubing is used for hydraulic and instrumentation applications to control measuring devices and supply hydraulic pumps and tools. The oil and gas tubing is used in onshore control panels, topside processing facilities and on subsea manifolds and templates up to 2000m below the sea’s surface.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Fine Tubes Ltd careers!
We are located in Plymouth, UK, Europe(North)
Fine Tubes Ltd Products
Fine Tubes Ltd Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UK Provide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UK You’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Plymouth
- Production Technologist Jobs in New Plymouth, New Zealand ou will have had significant previous experience in core production technology activities
- Reservoir Engineer Jobs in New Plymouth, New Zealand We have an exceptional opportunity for an accomplished Senior Reservoir Engineer looking to further his or her career working as part of our Asia Pacific ...
Top Fine Tubes Ltd Job Positions