Fastorq Bolting Systems,Inc in short: global provider of precision bolt loading and removal solutions.
FASTORQ is the preferred global provider of precision bolt loading and removal solutions.FASTORQ is a pioneer of the hydraulic tools industry with over 30 years of experience.FASTORQ is the only company with a complete line of hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic tools, as well as the resources to customize those tools or create unique bolting solutions for specific applications.FASTORQ has developed patented products and technologies that provide advanced safety benefits, while reducing time and labor on the job.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Fastorq Bolting Systems,Inc careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Fastorq Bolting Systems,Inc Products
- Fastorq Coppertorq ProductsFastorq Coppertorq products from Fastorq Bolting Systems Better Protection From Galling Under Heavy Loads.Fastorq Coppertorq FASTORQ CopperTorq 30+ is a thread ...
- Autozip Stud & Bolt Tensioners ProductsAutozip Stud & Bolt Tensioners products from Fastorq Bolting Systems Concept Design Providing The Industry With The Newest Technology And Flexibility.Autozip ...
- Autospreader ProductsAutospreader products from Fastorq Bolting Systems One Size Fits All Manual Or Hydraulic!Autospreader The AUTO-SPREADER™ provides up to 10,000 pounds of ...
Fastorq Bolting Systems,Inc Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Fastorq Bolting Systems,Inc Job Positions