Energy Institute in short: is the leading professional body for the energy industries
The Energy Institute (EI) is the leading professional body for the energy industries, supporting almost 12,000 professionals both nationally and internationally. A Royal Charter membership organisation, the Energy Institute serves society with independence, professionalism and a wealth of expertise in energy matters, creating a home for energy professionals and a scientific and technical reservoir for industry. It is licensed by the Engineering Council (UK) to offer Chartered, Incorporated and Engineering Technician status to engineers.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Energy Institute careers!
We are located in London, UK, Europe(North)
Energy Institute Products
Energy Institute Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UK Provide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UK You’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UK A vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management position in about 6 ...
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
Top Energy Institute Job Positions