EMC – European Marine Contractors Ltd, in short: European Marine Contractors owns and operates one of the most comprehensive offshore fleets and equipment spreads required for pipeline installation. European Marine Contractors can offer two advanced third generation semi-submersible laybarges Castoro Sei and Semac I, which have been instrumental in achieving significant technological breakthroughs, during the course of laying many thousands of kilometres of pipelines. Examples of this include the worlds deepest pipelay for large diameter pipelines; in 1993/94 two 26" pipelines were laid by European Marine Contractors in 615m (2018ft) of water on Trans Mediterranean projects and in 1994 a 40" pipeline was laid in 365m (1198ft) of water on Statoil Zeepipe IIA project. Other examples include; the simultaneous laying of small diameter pipelines both in parallel and using piggyback techniques and high productivity and high quality welding using semi-automatic welding systems. EMC European Marine Contractors also owns and operates the pipelay/trenching barge Castoro 10 and the pipe trenching barge Bar 331, both equipped for jet trenching of submarine pipelines in widely varying water depths.
EMC, European Marine Contractors subsea pipeline construction installation, offshore oil gas pipelines, deepwater pipelay shallow water ploughing trenching, international marine projects worldwide,
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and EMC – European Marine Contractors Ltd, careers!
We are located in Surrey, UK, Europe(North)
EMC – European Marine Contractors Ltd, Products
EMC – European Marine Contractors Ltd, Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UK Provide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UK You’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Surrey
- PSCM Lead – Subsea Jobs in Surrey, UK Execution Strategy for & implementation of Subsea EPMS, Equipment packages, Services & Expediting Inspection service contracts
- Project Engineers Jobs in Surrey, UK We are looking to recruit a number of project engineers to be based in our offices in Surrey.
- Structural Engineers Jobs in Surrey, UK In order to stay at the top of the industry, we now need world class engineers who are as passionate and committed as we are ...
Top EMC – European Marine Contractors Ltd, Job Positions