fields lie in the UK North Sea’s Central Graben, approximately 240km east of Aberdeen and in water 93m deep. Elgin is located in blocks 22/30b, 22/30c and 29/5b.
Elgin Franklin, North Sea, Total, Europe(North),
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Franlin Offshore Supply & Engineering service company to provide global solutions to the Oil, GAs, Exploration Marine and construction companies.
- Deep Marine Technology Deep Marine Technology., oil and gas operators continue to drill in increasingly deeper waters, their reliance upon dependable subsea contractors to assist them in achieving their objectives rise as well. Here at Deep Marine Technology…
- Deep Down Inc designers and manufacturers of subsea, surface, and offshore rig equipment in deep-water exploration and production of oil and gas worldwide
- Deep Water Business Development Manager Jobs in… This position is responsible for strategically positioning Baker Hughes into the Deepwater market in the UK sector
- Easington Catchment Area (ECA) by BP gas development was awarded DTI approval in November 1998. The £150 million first phase of ECA will involve the development of the two gas fields Neptune and Mercury.
- Shearwater by Shell field lies in the Central Graben area of the central North Sea, approximately 200km east of Aberdeen in 90m (995ft) of water.
- East Coast Hydraulics NL Ltd. hydraulic engineering, installation and sales, steel fabrication, mechanical and electrical repairs to ship's installations, industrial repair and sales and service of mechanical component
- Canyon Express by Total entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.
- Camera Products Camera products from Deepsea Power & Light Ss-30C Camera With Built-In Led Lighting Is Deepsea’S Smallest Color Video Camera. Camera The SS-30C camera with built-in LED lighting is DeepSea’s smallest color video camera, and it…
- Venture Production plc oil and gas company focused on recapturing the potential of stranded reserves
- Clough Engineering engineering, design and installation of complex subsea facilities
- Bijupira and Salema by Enterprise Oil fields are located 250km east of Rio de Janeiro. The fields are operated by Enterprise (55%) on behalf of Odebrecht (25%) and Petrobras (20%). They range in water depths between 1,575ft and 2,900ft.