fields lie in the UK North Sea’s Central Graben, approximately 240km east of Aberdeen and in water 93m deep. Elgin is located in blocks 22/30b, 22/30c and 29/5b.
Elgin Franklin, North Sea, Total, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Franlin Offshore Supply & Engineering service company to provide global solutions to the Oil, GAs, Exploration Marine and construction companies.
- Deep Marine Technology Deep Marine Technology., oil and gas operators continue to drill in increasingly deeper waters, their reliance upon dependable subsea contractors to assist them in achieving their objectives rise as well. Here at Deep Marine Technology…
- Deep Down Inc designers and manufacturers of subsea, surface, and offshore rig equipment in deep-water exploration and production of oil and gas worldwide
- Deep Water Business Development Manager Jobs in… This position is responsible for strategically positioning Baker Hughes into the Deepwater market in the UK sector
- Easington Catchment Area (ECA) by BP gas development was awarded DTI approval in November 1998. The £150 million first phase of ECA will involve the development of the two gas fields Neptune and Mercury.
- Canyon Express by Total entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.
- Total Safety U.S., Inc. safety needs of the oil and gas industry, worldwide.
- East Coast Hydraulics NL Ltd. hydraulic engineering, installation and sales, steel fabrication, mechanical and electrical repairs to ship's installations, industrial repair and sales and service of mechanical component
- Shearwater by Shell field lies in the Central Graben area of the central North Sea, approximately 200km east of Aberdeen in 90m (995ft) of water.
- Venture Production plc oil and gas company focused on recapturing the potential of stranded reserves
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- Clough Engineering engineering, design and installation of complex subsea facilities