is an integrated development of seven different reservoirs. Four separate fields are operated by BP, namely Marnock, Mungo, Monan and Machar (the M fields). And three by Shell, called the Heron, Egret and Skua fields.
Eastern Trough Area Project (ETAP), North Sea, BP, Europe(North),
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- HR Leader Eastern Hemisphere Jobs in Offshore, Norway HR Leader Eastern Hemisphere (temporary position, approx. June 09-August 10)
- Shell Oil Company is one of the largest major oil and natural gas companies
- Project Planner Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects
- Project Planner Jobs in Singapore, Singapore Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects
- Tui, Amokura and Pateke Reserves Area Oil Project by… Three oil fields - Tui, Amokura and Pateke reserves located in PEP 38460, the offshore Taranaki basin, New Zealand - are being developed in phases under the Tui Area Oil Project.
- Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point Jobs in… We’re currently looking to recruit a Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point to join us in Norway.
- Assistant Marine Technical Advisor Jobs in Jakarta,… Ensure that coastal vessels, including barges, are selected and operated in line with Group Standard for Quality assurance and industry accepted procedures
- Senior Geophysicist Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We're currently looking to recruit a Senior Geophysicist to join our geophysics team based in Stavanger.
- Operation Geologist, Ormen Lange Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We're currently looking to recruit an Operations Geologist to join our X-Border subsurface development team in Stavanger
- Njord by Equinor is situated on Haltenbanken, in blocks 6407/7 and 6407/10, 130km north of Kristiansund and 30km west of the Draugen field. Licences were awarded to block 6407/7 in 1985 and to block 6407/10 in 1987.
- Shell Technology Ventures, Inc. developing new technologies that increase productivity, maximize efficiency, and promote sustainable development.
- Geologist Jobs in Miri, Malaysia As member of the Regional Exploration Team SEA (South East Asia), you will perform regional geological/geophysical evaluations and business opportunity evaluations in order to identify acreage acquisition opportunities