is an integrated development of seven different reservoirs. Four separate fields are operated by BP, namely Marnock, Mungo, Monan and Machar (the M fields). And three by Shell, called the Heron, Egret and Skua fields.
Eastern Trough Area Project (ETAP), North Sea, BP, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Tui, Amokura and Pateke Reserves Area Oil Project by… Three oil fields - Tui, Amokura and Pateke reserves located in PEP 38460, the offshore Taranaki basin, New Zealand - are being developed in phases under the Tui Area Oil Project.
- HR Leader Eastern Hemisphere Jobs in Offshore, Norway HR Leader Eastern Hemisphere (temporary position, approx. June 09-August 10)
- Project Planner Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects
- Project Planner Jobs in Singapore, Singapore Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects
- Shell Oil Company is one of the largest major oil and natural gas companies
- Njord by Equinor is situated on Haltenbanken, in blocks 6407/7 and 6407/10, 130km north of Kristiansund and 30km west of the Draugen field. Licences were awarded to block 6407/7 in 1985 and to block 6407/10 in 1987.
- Project Manager Risers Jobs in Houston, USA Plans, manages and coordinates assigned projects typically consisting of two to three work package groups using existing and/or new technology or Engineering content.
- Canyon Express by Total entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.
- Senior Geophysicist Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We're currently looking to recruit a Senior Geophysicist to join our geophysics team based in Stavanger.
- Operation Geologist, Ormen Lange Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We're currently looking to recruit an Operations Geologist to join our X-Border subsurface development team in Stavanger
- Gullfaks South, Rimfaks and Gullveig Oil by Equinor lies in block 34/10 in the northern part of the Norwegian North Sea. Block 34/10 was awarded in 1978 to three Norwegian companies, Statoil (operator); Norsk Hydro; and the former Saga Petroleum.
- Assistant Marine Technical Advisor Jobs in Jakarta,… Ensure that coastal vessels, including barges, are selected and operated in line with Group Standard for Quality assurance and industry accepted procedures