Dyna-Drill Technologies in short: an ultra-modern plant, computerized engineering capabilities, coated bearings, corrosion and mechanical fatigue
Dyna-Drill power sections, products of choice in the world’s oil fields for nearly a half century, have earned industry-wide recognition for long, reliable performance. In 1999, new leadership focused on this core competency to form Dyna-Drill Technologies, and the company relocated to a new 45,000 square foot facility in Houston, TX. Here, in an ultra-modern plant, computerized engineering capabilities merge seamlessly with sophisticated machining tools and quality-assurance technologies to produce the next generation of power sections and components. Among the specialized new products are Matrix 3™ coated bearings. These uniquely engineered coatings give superior resistance to wear, corrosion and mechanical fatigue. The coated bearings will be fabricated in an adjacent facility designed solely for their manufacture. With all resources focused on advancing drilling technology, Dyna-Drill’s culture precludes bureaucratic delays and multi-layered decision making.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Dyna-Drill Technologies careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Dyna-Drill Technologies Products
Dyna-Drill Technologies Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Dyna-Drill Technologies Job Positions