We’re currently looking to recruit two Drilling Supervisors for vacancies in the Middle East, North Africa, Russia and Kazakhstan. Candidate flexibility with regard to these locations is essential. The successful candidate will be required to work in the country of operation on a rotational basis (28 days on / 28 days off). Responsibilities : As one of our Drilling Supervisors you’ll have a key operational role, ensuring the optimal execution of drilling, completion and well intervention activities.You’ll have significant experience as a drilling supervisor with previous experience as a well site drilling engineer and assistant drilling supervisor, and you’ll be able to immediately and effectively fulfil your responsibilities and achieve assigned objectives with minimal support from the existing well engineering organisation. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential, and you should have a good working knowledge of well engineering software packages.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling Supervisor in Rijswijk, Netherlands, Europe vacant at Shell Netherlands. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at Shell Europe where you will be an important team member. We’re currently looking to recruit two Drilling Supervisors for vacancies in the Middle East, North Africa, Russia and Kazakhstan.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Shell, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Drilling Supervisor Jobs
- Motorman Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEnsure that incomplete repairs and projects are finished timely * Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits * Maintain good two-way communication with crew members * Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, UAEKey Responsibilities: 1) Highly specialized position skilled in the rigging-up, running tools in and out of the hole and the related procedures associated with retrieval of tools, drill string, and equipment in the well bore. 2) May supervise drill or fishing crew and actually rig-up assemblies to run a fishing tool operation. 3) Supervises the tool ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Sarawak, MalaysiaResponsible for ensuring the integrity of the design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil and gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of the existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges and miscellaneous structures) * Set structural basis for design and ...
- Technical Support – Subsurface Jobs in Sichuan, ChinaResponsibilities : * Data management focal point, preparing and uploading data and files to data storage systems; * Preparing well files, e.g. the full history of a well from drilling to the actual status; * Prepare basic evaluations such as: + Geological data compilation, formation tops and bases + Basic mapping or modelling + Reservoir engineering, i.e. basic material balancing analysis ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Netherlands
- Sales Manager – Northern Europe Jobs in Various, NetherlandsMaintaining bookings forecast for the area of responsibility. • Winning new orders against the forecast as well as developing upsides opportunities. • Preparing monthly reports for Sales and Senior Management. • Assist in collecting aged receivable customer accounts. • Ensuring that all non standard terms and conditions are directed to the EH Contracts and Legal department for review and ...
- Instrument Engineer Jobs in Assen, NetherlandsIn this role, you’ll work to ensure that HSE is an inherent part of a highly motivated team while providing engineering support to reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCoO) of modifications on installed equipment. We’ll expect you to optimise various C&A contracts, place a strong priority on maintenance, and apply SIF/RCM across borders. Working on ...
- Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Rijswijk, NetherlandsWe’re currently looking to recruit two Reservoir Engineers to join us in the Netherlands. Responsibilities : As one of our Reservoir Engineers, you’ll be expected to become knowledgeable in recovery processes associated with Heavy Oil (HVO) and Extra Heavy Oil (XHVO) recovery. We’ll also require you to: * Work on numerical modelling (thermal MoReS and employing CMG’s ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Rijswijk
- Senior Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Rijswijk, NetherlandsIn this position, you’ll provide high-quality reservoir engineering support as a participant in integrated study teams, working on exploration and development projects worldwide, as well as for new ventures. You’ll have a key role in identifying opportunities to apply relevant technologies and workflows to the business, and improving and building on them.We have a vacant ...
- Drilling Supervisor Jobs in Rijswijk, NetherlandsWe’re currently looking to recruit two Drilling Supervisors for vacancies in the Middle East, North Africa, Russia and Kazakhstan. Candidate flexibility with regard to these locations is essential. The successful candidate will be required to work in the country of operation on a rotational basis (28 days on / 28 days off). Responsibilities : As one ...
- Metocean Engineer Jobs in Rijswijk, NetherlandsThe Shell EP Projects team is one of the Global Technical Partners, with offices in Rijswijk, Houston, New Orleans and Aberdeen, and has the responsibility of managing a portfolio of existing and future major projects across the globe. We’re currently looking to recruit a Metocean Engineer. The successful candidate will join the global metocean discipline ...
Drilling Supervisor Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs