Draco Spring Mfg. Co. in short: capabilities of producing virtually every type of spring, which also includes wire forms and metal stampings
Short Run – Same Day Service Available Marketing Springs Worldwide Since 1969. Draco Spring Mfg. Co., Inc. began with one man’s concept in 1969, and has grown into a multi-million dollar corporation with our offices and manufacturing plant located in Houston, Texas. Draco Spring have the capabilities of producing virtually every type of spring, which also includes wire forms and metal stampings. Draco Spring have no equal in our ability to make delivery in emergency situations – this is in fact our specialty. Draco specializes in short run, RUSH deliveries, with the capability to ship the same day as ordered – any size spring made from virtually any material. Our facility consists of 5 buildings totaling 102,000 square feet. Draco Spring have added 60,000-sq. ft. in the last 5 years to keep pace with sales that have more than doubled during this same time. The office consists of 10,000 sq. ft., manufacturing is 52,000 sq. ft., warehouse for storing parts for J.I.T. and blanket orders is 25,000 sq. ft., and raw material storage is 15,000 sq. ft. Currently we have approximately 100 employees, which includes office, inspectors, and production personnel and are operating two shifts.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Draco Spring Mfg. Co. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Draco Spring Mfg. Co. Products
Draco Spring Mfg. Co. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Draco Spring Mfg. Co. Job Positions