Diamond Products International in short: global supplier of quality PDC Bits, Natural Diamond Bits
Diamond Products International (DPI) is a global supplier of quality PDC Bits, Natural Diamond Bits, and Coring Services. Diamond Products began operations in 1994 with Diamond headquarters in Houston, Texas and now have more than 40 sales locations worldwide. DPI’s product line offers a wide range of sizes, styles, and features to better deliver the performance required for specific applications. We are ISO 9001 certified and offer full engineering, manufacturing and technical support. With revolutionary products, such as our SpeedReamer CSD and SpeedDrill bits, DPI leads the way in drill bit technology and innovation.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Diamond Products International careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Diamond Products International Products
- Diamond Blue ProductsDiamond Blue products from Bridon International Diamond Blue Offers The Highest Strength To Weight Ratio Supporting Moves To Ultra-Deep Water Locations.Diamond Blue ...
Diamond Products International Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Diamond Products International Job Positions