Derrick Services Ltd in short: General Fabrication, Engineering & Project Management, Offshore Construction Services
Derrick Services Ltd is a privately owned Oil & Gas Industry Construction Company providing a range of products and services to the Industry, Worldwide, ranging from General Fabrication, Engineering & Project Management, Offshore Construction Services through to the supply of Drilling Structures and Rebuilt Land Rigs, Rig Refurbishment etc. The success of Derrick Services Ltd is based on a strong work ethic and our priority to retain and build on our relationships with our customers through Engineering Integrity, Quality of Product & Service, Supply of Positive and Productive Offshore/Site Personnel, Safety of Our Operations, Speed of Response and Flexibility. The Management System of the Derrick Services Ltd has achieved a range of qualifications and acreidations that both reflects the integrity of our business and serves to provides you with the confidence that you are working with a vendor that can be trusted to deliver what your specification demands. Those accreditations include API 4F & 8C, ISO 9001:2000, API Q1, IRATA & OPITO.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Derrick Services Ltd careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Derrick Services Ltd Products
Derrick Services Ltd Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Derrick Services Ltd Job Positions