Delmar in short: offshore mooring, providing the safest, most efficient mooring solutions for the oil and gas industry.
Delmar recognizes the importance of using superior and safe equipment for its critical mooring operations, which is why Delmar has a wide variety of equipment and systems for any mooring application. The equipment and systems, including new technology, are used successfully worldwide in ultra-deepwater frontiers.Delmar not only installs and maintains mooring systems for drilling rigs, drillships, semisubmersibles, floating production systems, and oil barges, but also provides a complete inventory of mooring components for sale, rent, or rent-purchase. Delmar has developed the world’s first subsea connector that is operated by an ROV and is rated for the full tension load of the mooring line. Delmar supports the installation of subsea equipment from both drilling rigs and anchor handling vessels (AHVs). Delmar’s approach is to use and furnish standard rigging equipment to minimize the operator’s burden of acquiring material assets that will only be used for job specific assignments.Our experienced team of engineers, offshore personnel, and operations staff continuously strive to serve our clients with the best overall solutions to their challenges. The Delmar design process is an evolution of practical and analytical steps that result in a solution that achieves the goals of the project, while allowing for safe, cost-effective execution in the field.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Delmar careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Delmar Job Positions