Cooper Cameron in short: production equipment as BOPs, chokes, compressors and Xmas trees
Cooper Cameron is a top oil and gas industry product and service provider supplying the world’s oilfields with pressure control equipment and much more. Cooper is divided into four divisions: Cameron, Cooper Cameron Valves, Cooper Energy Services, and Cooper Turbocompressor. Cooper operates in over 115 countries around the globe with headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Cooper Cameron careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Cooper Cameron Products
Cooper Cameron Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Cooper Cameron Job Positions