Control Flow, Inc. in short: manufacturer of quality valves, offshore oil field drilling equipment, wellhead, production pressure control equipment and motion compensation equipment
Control Flow Inc. has grown to become four of the most widely respected names in the Petroleum Industry. The manufacturer of quality valves, offshore oil field drilling equipment, wellhead, production pressure control equipment and motion compensation equipment, including pipe handling equipment with products and services second to none. Control Flow, Flocon, Westech, and Mo-Comp Products.Today, Control Flow Inc. products can be found in virtually every major drilling area in the world. Our reputation for manufacturing excellence and fast, dependable delivery and service has earned us the respect and loyalty of customers at home and abroad, on land and offshore. Control Flow Inc. manufacturing facility offers even greater design, precision manufacturing, in-house testing and training potential.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Control Flow, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Control Flow, Inc. Products
- Concentic Butterfly Valve ProductsConcentic Butterfly Valve products from Dhv Industries, Inc. Concentric Butterfly Valves Are Specially Designed For Controlling Or Shutting Off The Flow ...
Control Flow, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Control Flow, Inc. Job Positions