field is located in Green Canyon blocks 679 and 680, approximately 190 miles southwest of New Orleans in the Gulf of Mexico. The field has estimated proven and probable resources of approximately 110 million barrels of oil.
Constitution / Ticonderoga, Gulf of Mexico, Kerr McGee, America(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Kerr-McGee is one of the largest U.S.-based independent crude oil exploration and production companies
- Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. products such as, Liners, Rods, Valves, Seats and other expendables.
- Canyon Express by Total entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.
- Canyon Offshore underwater remote intervention, ROV and suction anchors
- Snorre by Equinor field lies in blocks 34/4 and 34/7, approximately 200km west of Floro, in Norway. Block 34/4 was awarded in 1979, while block 34/7 was awarded in 1984.
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Janice Oil by Kerr McGee is located in block 30/17a in the Central North Sea, approximately 175 miles east-south-east of Aberdeen in 240 feet of water. Recoverable reserves are estimated to exceed 70 mm barrels of 37 degree API gravity…
- Rivers by Burlington Resources Burlington Resources received formal approval for its £165 million Rivers Fields development. These consist of five gas fields -Calder, Darwen, Crossans, Hodder and Asland.
- Cantarell Oil by Pemex comprises four adjacent oil fields known as Akal, Chac, Kutz and Nohoch, with Akal being the most important. The complex is located in the Bay of Campeche, Gulf of Mexico, off the coast of the…
- Åsgard by Equinor field lies on the Haltenbank in the Norwegian Sea, about 200km from mid-Norway and 50km south of Statoil's Heidrun field.
- Bijupira and Salema by Enterprise Oil fields are located 250km east of Rio de Janeiro. The fields are operated by Enterprise (55%) on behalf of Odebrecht (25%) and Petrobras (20%). They range in water depths between 1,575ft and 2,900ft.
- Mars by Shell is located in the Gulf of Mexico about 130 miles south-east of New Orleans. The discovery well was drilled on Mississippi Canyon block 763 using the drillship, Discoverer Seven Seas.