field has undergone a huge Phase II expansion which has increased the 60,000 barrels per day rate to an average plateau rate of 85,000 barrels per day. A new platform was installed to develop the reservoir within the eastern part of the field (Area B).
Captain, North Sea, ChevronTexaco, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- ChevronTexaco among the world's largest global energy companies
- Snorre by Equinor field lies in blocks 34/4 and 34/7, approximately 200km west of Floro, in Norway. Block 34/4 was awarded in 1979, while block 34/7 was awarded in 1984.
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Åsgard by Equinor field lies on the Haltenbank in the Norwegian Sea, about 200km from mid-Norway and 50km south of Statoil's Heidrun field.
- Bayu-Undan by ConocoPhillips was discovered in 1995 with the Bayu 1 exploration well and the Undan field was discovered later that year with the Undan 1 exploration well.
- Cantarell Oil by Pemex comprises four adjacent oil fields known as Akal, Chac, Kutz and Nohoch, with Akal being the most important. The complex is located in the Bay of Campeche, Gulf of Mexico, off the coast of the…
- Offshore Installation Manager - Captain Jobs in… The Captain is appointed by Seadrill and acts as the company’s representative in matters pertaining to the safety of the ship, crew and cargo.
- HR Leader Eastern Hemisphere Jobs in Offshore, Norway HR Leader Eastern Hemisphere (temporary position, approx. June 09-August 10)
- Reservoir Engineer Jobs in New Plymouth, New Zealand We have an exceptional opportunity for an accomplished Senior Reservoir Engineer looking to further his or her career working as part of our Asia Pacific Development Team!
- Kashagan by ENI covers an area of 47 miles by 22 miles and is located in the North Caspian Sea approximately 50 miles offshore from Atyrau. The field is operated by ENI at 18.52 % and partnered by…
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- ROV Peak Season Day Rate Opportunities Jobs in… These positions are to work on a day rate basis to supplement our existing workforce over peak periods from May to September.