Conoco now plans to embark on the third stage of the development of its Caister Murdoch System (CMS), following the successful completion of a well in March 2001.
Caister Murdoch Phase 3, North Sea, ConocoPhillips, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Conoco Inc integrated oil company explores for oil and gas production
- ConocoPhillips an international, integrated oil gas exploration and production company
- Ross by Encana The Ross oil field is situated in the outer Moray Firth on Blocks 13/28a and 13/29a, 60 km north of the Scottish coast and 30 km to the south-east of the Captain field
- Ramboll Weight & Sea provider of feasibility studies, weight - and cost estimating, and weigh
- Completion Fluids Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA The Completion Fluids Engineer is accountable for design of the completion fluids programs, incorporating facets of displacement tools, spacer design, hydrate inhibition (if needed) and formation pressures.
- Phase Dynamics, Inc is the leading supplier of Analyzers for the measurement of water and oil in the Petroleum Industry
- Drilling & Completion Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Monitor the outside operated drilling and completions operations for a multi rig horizontal shale gas development
- Completion Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA The Completion Engineer is accountable for engineering activity covering the planning, programme generation and execution of completion, workover and intervention
- Lead Completion Engineer Jobs in Reading, UK Provide completions, well testing, well servicing and well integrity expertise for BG Advance.
- Project Planner Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects
- Saipem S.p.A. Offshore Construction - particularly in deepwater pipelay and field development - and Offshore Drillin
- Completion Engineer (GoM) Jobs in Houston, USA The Completion Engineer (GoM) is accountable for engineering activity covering the planning, program generation and execution of completion, workover and intervention operations within the respective wells teams.