The Buffalo Field Development Area (JPDA) of Timor Sea. It is about 560 km north-west of Darwin, Australia. It was discovered in October 1996 by BHP.
Buffalo, Timor Sea, Nexen, Australia,
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- BHP Billiton an international oil and gas exploration and production company in australia
- Liverpool Bay Oil and Gas by BHP - BHP Petroleum's largest single project worldwide - comprises four oil and gas fields, together with significant offshore and onshore facilities used for extracting, transporting and processing these reserves.
- Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities - China Jobs in… Field Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies.
- Field Engineer Jobs in Onne, Nigeria Baker Oil Tools currently has an opening for a Field Engineer. This position will report to Manager for the District / operations I.
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, Angola Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of I-Field Support Engineer located in Malongo, Angola
- Field Engineer- Denmark Jobs in Esbjerg, Denmark Field Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies
- Area Construction Manager Jobs This is a list of worldwide Area Construction Manager jobs in the oil and gas industry. The Area Construction Manager position is categorised as Procerement and Construction jobs, vacancies and careers. There are currently jobs…
- Snøhvit Gas by Equinor gas field development comprises three fields - Snøhvit, Albatross and Askeladd. These lie in the Barents Sea, about 140km north-west of Hammerfest in northern Norway. The fields were discovered in 1984 in 250m to 345m…
- Sea Engineering, Inc. marine and general contractors; government agencies; and research institutions.
- Scarabeo 6 Rig owned by Saipem The Scarabeo 6 drilling rig is owned by Saipem which can be contacted for jobs and careers on the Scarabeo 6. The Semisub is a Semisub type of rig and is designed as a Friede…
- Haltenpipe by Gassco Pipeline The Haltenpipe line is 250 kilometres long and carries gas from the Heidrun field in the Norwegian Sea to Tjeldbergodden in mid-Norway. With an internal diameter of 16 inches, it became operational in December 1996.
- West Alliance Rig owned by SeaDrill Ltd The West Alliance drilling rig is owned by SeaDrill Ltd which can be contacted for jobs and careers on the West Alliance. The Tender is a Tender type of rig and is designed as a…