The Buffalo Field Development Area (JPDA) of Timor Sea. It is about 560 km north-west of Darwin, Australia. It was discovered in October 1996 by BHP.
Buffalo, Timor Sea, Nexen, Australia,
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Nexen is a Canadian-based, global oil gas petroleum company
- Bayu-Undan by ConocoPhillips was discovered in 1995 with the Bayu 1 exploration well and the Undan field was discovered later that year with the Undan 1 exploration well.
- BHP Billiton an international oil and gas exploration and production company in australia
- Senior Production Geophysicist Jobs in Houston, USA This position reports to the Gulf of Mexico Production Unit Geosciences Manager
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- Clough Engineering engineering, design and installation of complex subsea facilities
- Buzzard by Nexen is the largest oil field discovered in the North Sea in the past decade. The Buzzard field is operated by Nexen with 43 percent interest.
- Asst. Subsea Engineer in West Africa Jobs in… organizing and supervising work related to well control equipment/systems, tensioning and heave compensating system
- Xi'an West Bright Automation Co., Ltd research, design, manufacture and control system integration of the industrial automation products in petroleum, metallurgy
- Laminaria by Woodside is located in the Timor Sea, 550km north-west of Darwin. Water depths increase from 50m to 300-400m near Laminaria and 400-500m over Corallina, before deepening to over 2,000m further north in the Timor Trough.
- Greater Angostura by BHP Billiton The Greater Angostura field is located in 36m to 46m of water on the continental shelf, about 37km east of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in the eastern (Trinidadian) sector of the Eastern Venezuela…
- Business Development Manager, West Africa Jobs in… Eastern Hemisphere is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who will be in charge of marketing activities and business development in West Africa.