field discovered in the mid 1970s, is the first in the UK sector of the North Sea to be operated jointly by two companies, Conoco and Chevron, through the formation of the new operating company, Britannia Operator Limited.
Britannia, North Sea, ConocoPhillips, Europe(North),
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Conoco Inc integrated oil company explores for oil and gas production
- Chevron Corporation oil and gas exploration and production operations around the world
- ConocoPhillips an international, integrated oil gas exploration and production company
- Drill Site Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Chevron Upstream Europe (CUE) currently have 2 vacancies for Drill Site Managers (drilling representatives) to join our Drilling and Completion Department providing support to our…
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, Angola Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of I-Field Support Engineer located in Malongo, Angola
- Petroleum Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Chevron Upstream Europe recruits recent graduates in Petroleum Engineering. Graduates are expected to contribute immediately and are placed in a real job from day one within the…
- Decommissioning Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland This position will be responsible for overseeing the decommissioning of systems and equipment in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Drilling Site Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland This is Chevron's on-site representative for direction of day to day drilling, completion, workover and intervention operations in the North Sea.
- Lead Project Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The Lead Project Engineer is an office based assignment but with the expectation to make regular visits to offshore installations for interface discussions with Operations…
- Project Engineer Jobs in Perth, Australia Chevron Australia is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join the CO2 Injection Team within the Gorgon Project.
- Regional Marine Superintendent Jobs in London, UK Reporting to the Manager, Marine Assurance London, this position is responsible for advising on marine risk of vessels and terminal
- Integrity Engineer Jobs in London, UK Reporting to the Asset Integrity Group Lead, Chevron Upstream Europe (CUE), the Integrity Engineer is responsible for ongoing compliance with the CUE verification scheme.