Conoco brought its marginal Boulton field on-stream using the innovative SeaHarvester development concept.
Boulton, North Sea, ConocoPhillips, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Conoco Inc integrated oil company explores for oil and gas production
- ConocoPhillips an international, integrated oil gas exploration and production company
- Snorre by Equinor field lies in blocks 34/4 and 34/7, approximately 200km west of Floro, in Norway. Block 34/4 was awarded in 1979, while block 34/7 was awarded in 1984.
- Heidrun by Equinor Gas from Heidrun is piped to Tjeldbergodden in mid-Norway and provides the feedstock for the Equinor methanol plant there.
- Sea-Cargo AS Sea-Cargo AS operates its North Sea trade with a fleet of 7 modern multi purpose vessels
- Vega by Equinor The Vega gas and condensate field consists of the Camilla, Belinda and Fram B finds in the north part of the North Sea.
- Ramboll Weight & Sea provider of feasibility studies, weight - and cost estimating, and weigh
- Slip Stream Ignition Chamber Products Slip Stream Ignition Chamber products from Enerflex Systems Flare Gases Using A High Voltage. Slip Stream Ignition Chamber The Mactronic Slip Stream Ignition Chamber was designed to provide a controlled environment for the ignition of flare gases…
- Bayu-Undan by ConocoPhillips was discovered in 1995 with the Bayu 1 exploration well and the Undan field was discovered later that year with the Undan 1 exploration well.
- Vilje by Equinor The field development concept includes two subsea templates and two production wells. Oil from Vilje is piped in a new 19-kilometre pipeline to the Alvheim FPSO
- Field Development Engineer Jobs in Various, Algeria Provide Engineering Support to an inspection, repair and refurbishment, and testing facility dealing with oil field equipment including Rig Structures, BOPs, and Drill stem elements.
- Oildata Logging Service Inc. independent, solution-based Service Company delivering customized, cost-effective well-productivity enhancement solutions