BJ Process & Pipeline Services in short: pipeline services that includes flooding, hydrotesting, cleaning, drying, commissioning, inline gas filtration, gel pigging, chemical cleaning, isolation,
BJ Process & Pipeline Services Group provides extensive experience in the service business worldwide with a staff dedicated to offering technology that delivers effective and efficient operations and gives the best value to the customer. BJ provides a full spectrum of pipeline services that includes flooding, hydrotesting, cleaning, drying, commissioning, inline gas filtration, gel pigging, chemical cleaning, isolation, nitrogen, pumping, consulting, pigging, intelligent pigging (inertial geometry, mapping, metal loss / corrosion) and fitness for purpose evaluations.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and BJ Process & Pipeline Services careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
BJ Process & Pipeline Services Products
BJ Process & Pipeline Services Vacancies
- Senior Inspection Engineer Jobs in Baku, AzerbaijanBe responsible for the effective provision and operation of inspection systems and services to allocated offshore platforms or landsites/pipelines
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaThe Senior Engineer shall ensure that System Engineering is performed in a timely manner and in accordance with procedures and standards on the project or ...
- Lead Engineer/Technologist – Land Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeProvide technical leadership to other personnel assigned to support the effort on assigned projects and/or tasks; mentors others in the organization
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top BJ Process & Pipeline Services Job Positions