field lies some 120km off the coast of Azerbaijan in 120m of water and contains 5.4 billion barrels of recoverable oil. Overall investment will reach $10 billion, including $3 billion for the BTC export pipeline.
Azeri-Chirag-Gunashli (ACG) Oil, Azerbaijan, BP, Asia,
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Snorre by Equinor field lies in blocks 34/4 and 34/7, approximately 200km west of Floro, in Norway. Block 34/4 was awarded in 1979, while block 34/7 was awarded in 1984.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) by BP The Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline exports crude oil from the Caspian to world markets. The 1,768 km route runs from the onshore terminal at Sangachal, near Baku
- Åsgard by Equinor field lies on the Haltenbank in the Norwegian Sea, about 200km from mid-Norway and 50km south of Statoil's Heidrun field.
- Delivery Manager Jobs in Baku, Azerbaijan Responsible for all personnel assigned on behalf of Oceaneering to the client’s export onshore pipelines and associated equipment, as well as any applicable subsea pipelines.
- The REACH Group specializes in the implementation of Performance Improvement programs for industry
- Cantarell Oil by Pemex comprises four adjacent oil fields known as Akal, Chac, Kutz and Nohoch, with Akal being the most important. The complex is located in the Bay of Campeche, Gulf of Mexico, off the coast of the…
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…
- Vega by Equinor The Vega gas and condensate field consists of the Camilla, Belinda and Fram B finds in the north part of the North Sea.
- East Coast Hydraulics NL Ltd. hydraulic engineering, installation and sales, steel fabrication, mechanical and electrical repairs to ship's installations, industrial repair and sales and service of mechanical component
- Bijupira and Salema by Enterprise Oil fields are located 250km east of Rio de Janeiro. The fields are operated by Enterprise (55%) on behalf of Odebrecht (25%) and Petrobras (20%). They range in water depths between 1,575ft and 2,900ft.
- In-Country Manager - Baku Jobs in Baku, Azerbaijan Ensure the appropriate level of interface with the Business Units is effective communication on integrity and service issues.