ATP Oil and Gas Corporation in short: develop already-discovered offshore petroleum reserves
Founded in 1991, ATP’s goal is to develop already-discovered offshore petroleum reserves and to provide a high rate of return for ATP’s investors from such low-risk projects. The company achieved early success towards this goal with a strong business plan and by attracting highly experienced people. As more powerful seismic technologies have become available, ATP has increased its rate of success and expanded its holdings in the Gulf of Mexico and internationally, in the North Sea. ATP has an ownership in over 40 offshore blocks with more than 150,000 net acres in the Gulf of Mexico. The company owns over 20 offshore platforms and operates 50 wells, including 5 subsea wells. ATP ventured into deepwater in 2000 in the Garden Banks area. ATP’s international operations are concentrated in the Southern Gas Basin of the North Sea. With an office in London, ATP is aggressively expanding into this historically productive region.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and ATP Oil and Gas Corporation careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
ATP Oil and Gas Corporation Products
ATP Oil and Gas Corporation Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top ATP Oil and Gas Corporation Job Positions