Atlantia Offshore Limited in short: leading turn-key provider of fixed offshore minimal production platforms
The business of Atlantia Offshore Limited was founded in 1979 as a full service offshore engineering company. In its early years, the company distinguished itself as a leading turn-key provider of fixed offshore minimal production platforms, primarily marketed to independent oil and gas companies operating in the Gulf of Mexico and North Sea. The first Atlantia Offshore Limited designed fixed platform was delivered in 1984, and to date, Atlantia has supplied more than 150 fixed platforms. Atlantia Offshore Limited focus changed in 1992 when the initial SeaStar® TLP patent was issued. Atlantia developed SeaStar TLP technology to reach a segment of the deepwater market where the majority of discoveries are relatively small, but plentiful (generally less than 150MM BOE). Reducing development costs in this sector created field development opportunities that could not otherwise be realized with more expensive conventional TLP or Spar technologies.The first wet-tree SeaStar TLP was installed in 1998 for Agip’s Morpeth field. Two other wet-tree SeaStar TLPs have been installed – Agip’s Allegheny field in 1999 and ChevronTexaco’s Typhoon field in 2001. In September of 2001, Total E&P USA, Inc. selected the SeaStar TLP for their Matterhorn Gulf of Mexico field, which called for nine surface trees
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Atlantia Offshore Limited careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Atlantia Offshore Limited Products
Atlantia Offshore Limited Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Atlantia Offshore Limited Job Positions