Aspentech Ltd in short: oil and gas facilities simulation, control optimisation, operator training, collaborative engineering and planning disciplines
Since 1981, process manufacturers have chosen AspenTech to help them transform the way they design and run their operations. This long history of working with our customers to understand their contemporary challenges and to develop solutions that meet them is based on AspenTech’s unparalleled combination of capabilities:An Exceptional Ability to Transform Process Modeling Expertise into Model-Based Decision Support TechnologySince our inception, AspenTech’s focus has been on applying process engineering know-how to modeling the manufacturing and supply chain processes that characterize the process industries. We are, in fact, the market leader in providing many of the software applications that the process industries depend on today ─ Aspen HYSYS® and Aspen Plus™ for process simulation and optimization, Aspen DMCplus™ for advanced process control, Aspen PIMS™ for advanced planning & scheduling, and Aspen InfoPlus.21™ for plant information management, just to name a few. This core expertise has provided our customers with mission-critical solutions that enable them to make more profitable decisions in their operations. Our solutions are also an integral part of many of our customers’ operational excellence initiatives
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Aspentech Ltd careers!
We are located in Reading, UK, Europe(North)
Aspentech Ltd Products
Aspentech Ltd Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Reading
- Chief Subsea Engineer Jobs in Reading, UKThe Chief Subsea Engineer reports to the Head of Oil & Gas and is accountable for the leadership and development of the Subsea Technology Grou
- Lead Drilling Engineer Jobs in Reading, UKDevelop robust well designs and drilling programmes that meet the requirements of the BG Well Engineering Policy.
- Outsource Relationship Manager Jobs in Reading, UKEnsure effective management of the Outsourced Indirects Procurement contract; shaping the direction of the Outsourced professional procurement team in all activities related to Indirects procurement;
Top Aspentech Ltd Job Positions