Artificial Lift Company in short: specialises in solutions for downhole applications as fiber optic
Artificial Lift Company specialises in solutions for downhole applications, from cable securing and attachment to the latest in fibre optic systems.At Artificial Lift Company we have seen the use of downhole flow metering as a vital part of improving the run lives of ESPs, however the high cost of the current technology employed to provide this type of system is prohibitively expensive for all but a few high value wells. Artificial Lift Company current downhole flow meter utilizes fiber optic technology to increase reliability, improve accuracy and significantly reduce the cost of a conventional quartz gauge based permanent downhole flow meter.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Artificial Lift Company careers!
We are located in Great Yarmouth, UK, Europe(North)
Artificial Lift Company Products
- Bosscable Self Supporting Esp Cable ProductsBosscable Self Supporting Esp Cable products from Artificial Lift Company Hermetically Sealed Power CableBosscable Self Supporting Esp Cable BossCABLETM is a ...
- Bossflo ProductsBossflo products from Artificial Lift Company Simple And Reliable Downhole Instrumentation SystemBossflo BossFLOTM is a low cost, simple and reliable downhole ...
- Artificial Lift ProductsArtificial Lift products from National Oilwell Varco Electric And Hydraulic DriveheadsArtificial Lift The National Oilwell Varco line of Downhole Progressive Cavity ...
- Bossclamp Cable Securing Systems ProductsBossclamp Cable Securing Systems products from Artificial Lift Company Composite Material Cable Protector For Use In DownholeBossclamp Cable Securing Systems BossCLAMPTM ...
Artificial Lift Company Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Great Yarmouth
Top Artificial Lift Company Job Positions