AMRI Inc. in short: manufactures butterfly valves, actuators, and accessories for many markets, including chemical, petrochemical, pulp & paper, water and semi-conductor
AMRI, Inc. manufactures butterfly valves, actuators, and accessories for many markets, including chemical, petrochemical, pulp & paper, water and semi-conductor. We specialize in the manufacture and sale of fully PFA Teflon® lined and elastomer lined butterfly valves, providing tight shut-off and zero stem leakage, for all types of process applications. AMRI is the KSB group subsidiary responsible for servicing valve customers throughout the United States and Canada. AMRI’s focus is on the highly engineered portion of the valve and actuator market. AMRI manufactures about twenty different butterfly valve lines, in sizes from 1 inch to 140 inches. These lines include metal-seated, rubber-seated, Teflon® encapsulated and rubber encapsulated models.In addition, we also inventory, sell and service the valve products manufactured by the other KSB group companies. AMRI is located in Houston, Texas and services all of the United States and Canada with a highly trained factory sales team and independent distributors. Please contact us for more information about our products and services
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and AMRI Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
AMRI Inc. Products
AMRI Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top AMRI Inc. Job Positions