American Alloy Steel in short: alloy and carbon steel plate, precision flame cut steel plate shapes and pattern
American Alloy Steel has for over 34 years been a leading distributor in the Steel Service Center Industry, supplying Pressure Vessel and other quality steel plate and bar products, many kinds of which are not commonly stocked elsewhere. We daily assist Engineers, Contractors, Pressure Vessel Fabricators, and Equipment Manufacturers in the Petroleum, Petro-Chemical, Process Equipment, Mining, Offshore and Marine Construction, and Power Generation industries on a world-wide basis who require professional product knowledge, top-rated service and guaranteed quality assurance from their supplier on a 24 hours per day basis. We invite you to learn more about us and how we can assist you
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and American Alloy Steel careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
American Alloy Steel Products
American Alloy Steel Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top American Alloy Steel Job Positions