AMEC in short: one of the world’s leading international project management and services company
AMEC’s oil and gas business has market leading positions in asset development, asset support and specialist services, working with customers in upstream, midstream and downstream markets. From AMEC operating centers around the world, AMEC offer local service backed up by global reach.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and AMEC careers!
We are located in London, UK, Europe(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UK Provide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UK You’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UK A vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management position in about 6 ...
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
Top AMEC Job Positions