Alliance Engineering in short: Alliance Wood Group Engineering, LP was founded in 1993 to serve a wide range of needs in the energy industry. Since the beginning, Alliance has been at the forefront, helping customers develop and transport their oil and gas resources safely, efficiently and profitably.Alliance has been responsible for an impressive portfolio of projects, including some of the largest and most visible projects in the world, offshore and on. With our staff of over 300 engineers and support personnel, we provide engineering, procurement and construction management services for a wide range of facilities. From initial evaluation and project planning through first production and ongoing maintenance, Alliance develops innovative solutions that enable our customers to meet their business goals. In January 2000, Alliance was acquired by Wood Group, a leading energy services company based in Aberdeen, Scotland. This has enabled Alliance Engineering to expand their international capabilities, as well as enhance Wood Group’s presence in the Gulf of Mexico thereby providing the same quality services throughout the world wherever the need exists
engineering, procurement ,construction management services
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Alliance Engineering careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Alliance Engineering Products
Alliance Engineering Vacancies
- Deepwater Service Consultant Jobs in Houston, USA Consults directly with strategic clients to address key drivers and project requirements in deepwater formation evaluation (FE) application
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Alliance Engineering Job Positions