Alexander/Ryan Marine & Safety Co. in short: provides inspection, repair, refurbishment, field services, and certification services for a variety of equipment systems
Alexander / Ryan Marine & Safety Co. was formed in November of 1990. The company was founded through the acquisition of the Alexander Industries, Inc. – Houston Division which had existed since 1972. The company is a long-standing Marine & Offshore Equipment supplier in the Texas and Gulf Coast area. In January of 1995, the New Orleans, Louisiana entity known as Alexander Industries, Inc. which was established in 1968, was acquired and incorporated into newly formed Alexander / Ryan Marine & Safety Co. of Louisiana. At the same time, a sister corporation known as Atlantis Marine Supply Co., an equipment supplier and liferaft servicing station to the foreign flag fleet, was acquired and incorporated into the Louisiana division. Mr. John F. Ryan III, President of Alexander / Ryan Marine & Safety Co., was previously employed as Vice President and General Manager of the Alexander Industries, Inc. – Houston Division for over 16 years until the acquisition. Mrs. Janet G. Ryan is the Vice President / Treasurer and majority stockholder of the corporation.The company serves as Importers, Agents, Master Distributors, Stocking Distributors, Distributors, and Manufacturers’ Representatives for a wide range of Marine & Offshore safety, firefighting, and personal protection lines. It also serves as a U.S. Coast Guard Certified Inflatable Liferaft Inspection Service Facility in both Houston and New Orleans. A varied range of Engineered Products complements the overall scope of supply. In addition, the company provides turnkey Safety Surveys of drilling rigs and offshore service vessels and provides a wide range of products and services for the shipbuilding and new construction areas. Alexander / Ryan is affiliated with Marine / Oil Services & Supplies – Nigeria Ltd., (M.O.S.S.). M.O.S.S. functions as a remote liferaft servicing facility located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. The combined years of experience and expertise of the employee base numbers well over 100 years. All of our employees realize that the customers’ needs come first, and that we are here to serve. As its quality statement signifies, the company is dedicated to "SERVING THE OFFSHORE INDUSTRY SAFELY". We thank you for your business and look forward to our future business dealings
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Alexander/Ryan Marine & Safety Co. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Alexander/Ryan Marine & Safety Co. Products
Alexander/Ryan Marine & Safety Co. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Alexander/Ryan Marine & Safety Co. Job Positions