Anadarko Petroleum in short: one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) is one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies in the world. In North America, Anadarko Petroleum have the best acreage position. Although Anadarko Petroleum main base of operation is the United States, Anadarko Petroleum also have active in 15 other countries around the globe. Our success is illustrated by our sustained, profitable growth in reserves, production and prospects. Our people make it possible. Anadarko Petroleum goal is to provide the energy to fuel economic growth and improve lifestyles. By doing so, we also pledge to deliver an attractive return for Anadarko’s shareholders.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Anadarko Petroleum careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Anadarko Petroleum Products
Anadarko Petroleum Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Anadarko Petroleum Job Positions