field is a Triassic gas development in the Atlantic Ocean, situated off the coast of Ireland. It is approximately 50 miles west of the Mullet peninsula in County Mayo and lies in the Slyne Trough in Blocks 18/20 and 18/25.
is Shell’s fifth TLP in the gulf and the 17th deepwater project in the gulf in which Shell was involved. Brutus field covers Green Canyon Blocks 158 and 202. Development called for a tension-leg platform in 2,985 ft of water.
is leading production facility for oil & natural gas for Cote d’Ivoire, is situated in the block CI –26, located 19 km offshore of Jacqueville, 60 km southwest of Abidjan, in water depths ranging from 100m to 600m
field was discovered in November 1987 by the wildcat well 4-RJS-382. The field is located 110km (68 miles) off the northern shore of the Rio de Janeiro state. Water depth varies from 720m in the north, to 2,600m in the south of the field.
originally known as E-Plus; however, the name change to Vixen represents Conoco’s continued use of the "V" motif and its practice of naming many of its natural gas fields in the southern sector of the U.K.
is located in the Gulf of Mexico about 130 miles south-east of New Orleans. The discovery well was drilled on Mississippi Canyon block 763 using the drillship, Discoverer Seven Seas.
entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.
is located in the Timor Sea, 550km north-west of Darwin. Water depths increase from 50m to 300-400m near Laminaria and 400-500m over Corallina, before deepening to over 2,000m further north in the Timor Trough.
is located in block 16/7 in the Norwegian North Sea. The discovery well is 12km south-east of the Sleipner A platform. Sigyn field was discovered in 1982. Esso Norway operates the field, with a 40% interest.
In late 90’s ExxonMobil announced startup of oil/gas production from the Hoover Diana development in the Gulf of Mexico. The fields are located 200 mi south of Houston, in 4,800-ft water.
area development consisted of eight oil and gas fields, namely Cod, Ekofisk, West Ekofisk, Tor, Albuskjell, Eldfisk, Edda and Embla. This complex also formed a transportation hub for Valhall, Hod, Gyda, Ula, Statfjord, Heimdal, Tommel
field discovered in the mid 1970s, is the first in the UK sector of the North Sea to be operated jointly by two companies, Conoco and Chevron, through the formation of the new operating company, Britannia Operator Limited.
The field development concept includes two subsea templates and two production wells. Oil from Vilje is piped in a new 19-kilometre pipeline to the Alvheim FPSO
fields lies in the Mississippi Canyon and Green Canyon areas of the Gulf of Mexico. In the southern Green Canyon area, pipelines are planned to transport gas and oil from the Mad Dog, Holstein and Atlantis fields.
is located 47 miles west of Shetland in approximately 140 meters of water and was considered the largest undeveloped resource on the UK Continental Shelf
field lies in the Barents Sea, in the north of Russia. The timing of the project is intended to coincide with an increase in demand for LNG, principally from the US market.
development is located in 5,400ft of water, approximately 100 miles southeast of New Orleans, in the Gulf of Mexico. The deep water field lies in Mississippi canyon blocks 126 and 127.
Combined production from Sanha and the nearby Bomboco field is expected to reach its average annual peak of 100,000b/d of oil, condensate and LPG by 2007. Chevron Texaco’s Angolan affiliate, Cabinda Gulf Oil Company (Cabgoc – 39.2%), operates the block on behalf of its partners, including Sonangol (41%), Total (10%), and ENI (9.8%). Cabgoc and Sonasing (a joint venture between Sonangol and SBM) are to share in the operations of the Sanha LPG FPSO. The Sanha will receive LPG for processing into butane and propane from two adjacent platforms, Sanha PCP and F-GP, before offloading to shuttle tankers.
is 150 miles south of New Orleans in the Gulf of Mexico, across Green Canyon blocks 160, 161, and 205. The field lies in the Viosca Knoll Carbonate Trend and contains known reserves of 160 million barrels of crude oil.
Shell is the operator of the project with a 52 percent interest with Devon Energy holding the remaining 48 percent interest. Manatee is the fourth subsea production system utilizing Bullw